Get the Smile You've
Always Dreamed of.
Dr. Eggleston is a board certified oral and facial surgeon who is a native of the great state of Texas. He received his undergraduate degree from Texas Tech University and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas Health Science Center located in San Antonio. Dr. Eggleston then completed a one year residency in advanced dentistry while serving in the United States Army. Following his decorated service in the Army, Dr. Eggleston completed an oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York
• Undergraduate studies at Texas Tech University
• Doctorate in Dental Surgery at the University of Texas
• Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, 1991
• Distinguished service as officer in U.S. Army, 1990-1994
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, 1998
• Extensive training and board certified in anesthesia to ensure your comfort and safety
• Austin private practice, 2004-current
• Director of surgery ClearChoice Austin, 2007-2013
• Performed over 1200 full mouth dental implant surgeries; one of the most experience surgeons in the country
• CT scanner in office for complicated dental or implant procedures. No need to go to another center for x-rays
• Let us work with your dentist or one of our highly trained and trusted colleagues, we can provide all your treatment in one location
COMPLETE YOUR PATIENT FORMS
Make your appointment today with our caring and very attentive oral and facial surgeon, Dr. Eggleston. You can call or visit our office at 1209 West 5th St. Complete your patient forms before your visit.
I look better than ever. I would recommend him.
- Morgan N.
We handle oral and facial surgery procedures.
After Dr. Eggleston earned his certification as an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in New York, he returned to his home state of Texas to continue practicing in 2001.